It’s not uncommon for small to medium sized companies to outsource web maintenance, especially when the velocity of change on the website doesn’t warrant a full-time employee. Many organizations rely on KMDG to provide ongoing website support and maintenance, whether we developed or inherited the website. Depending on client resource availability, in-house web knowledge, product offerings, industry, and other factors, the web maintenance requests we receive vary greatly.
Our support plans are flexible. Choose from a monthly retainer (typically at a reduced hourly rate) or pay time and materials when the need arises.
The services available include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Content management system (WordPress, Joomla, ExpressionEngine, etc) updates
- Plugin or extension updates
- New page/template design and development
- Graphic design for the site i.e. Infographics, banners, etc
- Revised designs or layouts for existing pages/templates
- Content edits to existing pages